Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Letter already sent out for ACA membership

Here is a link to the letter I send out to all of the ACA members in Ohio. I would really appreciate it if you could follow up with people you might know that are non-members and forward the e-mail you have already recieved from me and forward it on.

http://www.sheelywebsites.com/lifemember.doc

This is a letter /email that is used to let currrent ohio aca members be reminded that they have a great deal in the benefits of membership of the ACA and requesting them to forward this e-mail on to doctors that they know are non-members of the ACA.

I would like to ask you once again to assist me in increasing membership in the ACA. I am back fully - I think - from a broken leg - I have to admit it slowed me down more than I would previously admit.... I am now able to work on more outside projects like ACA membership - will you help me?

Rob

No comments: